Saturday, May 14, 2011

Possible Goodbyes?

A friend of mine's husband is looking for a job. So many people are these days. I'm praying for them. He's had several interviews this week and I'm happy for them. I'm sad, too. The interviews are far away. If he's hired, they'll move. My friend and I have talked on the phone almost every day for years. We clean together while chatting. If they move so far away, it will be too expensive to do anymore. We can't drive to visit them. I'm sad and happy at the same time. They're excited at the possibility of the new adventure. I'm excited for them. I just don't want them to go. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh--and another friend and neighbor is putting in an offer on a house in another town. They won't be so close, either. I know we'll keep in touch and get together but I like having her as a neighbor. :)
    Life is so full of happy and sad all woven together.

    ReplyDelete