Thursday, December 29, 2011

The New Year

Here comes a New Year. 2012. I wonder at the possibilities. What will it hold? I have hope for new experiences and healing. I don't know if it will be, but I can hope.
I've been working today on tidying up from Christmas. It feels good to accomplish stuff and see my clean surfaces emerging from the pretty decorations.
I started my new medication yesterday. It did cause an upset stomach and made me tired yesterday and today. It wasn't unbearable and for that, I'm happy. We'll see what happens next Weds.
I hope that all those who read this will be blessed with joy and hope as we look into this next year. I know that God will be at work and we will all learn and grow through whatever He sends our way.
Blessings,
di

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had started the new medication yet. Will pray that the side effects are minimal to non-existent from here on out. 2012. Hope. Possibilities. God is in control.

    ReplyDelete