Thursday, August 18, 2011

Good Days

I've been getting stuff done lately. I've had good days with energy. I'm so glad. I'm being careful, too. I spent a few hours with some other moms at a park yesterday and my kids had fun. Today, I went to my local homeschool store and picked up some of my son's curriculum. Then, we had piano lessons and I picked up a gift bag I won from a local garden store. This afternoon, the kids played and I worked on more yearly lesson plans for homeschooling. Hubby came home early so we got to spend some time together before he went to help some friends with a video shoot. The weather is gorgeous, I have great friends and family and I know I'm finally getting better right now. God is good and I'm trusting for each day's measure of peace and energy.
How are you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment